Currently, we are not able to accept group visits of more than 10 guests for the foreseeable future. Until further notice, reservations will not be accepted, and motorcoaches will be turned away. Please continue to visit cmog.org or contact the Tourism Sales team directly at 1-877-733-2664 / 607-438-5400 or [email protected] for updates related to scheduling a group visit.
The Corning Museum of Glass is one of the premier group tour attractions in New York State. We value the group tour business and offer discounted admission for groups of 20 or more as well as a designated motor coach parking lot. The Museum's motor coach check-in desk will get your group into the Museum efficiently, so you can make the most of your visit.
- The Museum is new every visit, thanks to changing exhibitions.
- Our live Hot Glass Demos are a great way to see how glass is made by amazing artists every day.
- Guided tours are available for an additional fee, or let your customers explore the Museum on their own.
- At any point during your visit, enjoy a meal in our spacious Café. You can choose from sit-down meals, buffets, or vouchers so your group can dine at their leisure. As a thank you for bringing your groups, we provide courtesy cards to your drivers and escorts, which can be used anywhere in the Museum.
- Ask about the combination ticket with the nearby Rockwell Museum. Visit both museums and save!
What You'll See
A typical tour takes 2 1/2 hours. You can choose to book a guided tour with a Museum tour guide (fee) or explore on your own.
It's easy to include us in tours that stop in the Finger lakes, Niagara Falls, Pennsylvania Dutch Country, or Canada.
Driving times from regional cities:
Itinerary Planning Assistance
Before you arrive, take advantage of itinerary planning assistance. Sample itineraries that include the Corning Museum of Glass: