The Corning Museum of Glass is currently welcoming reservations for groups from NY only. Groups may not exceed 45 guests and are required to submit a company safety plan and receive Museum approval prior to booking.
Daily ticket capacity is limited; reservations at least two weeks in advance of visit are strongly encouraged to ensure availability. Motorcoaches with no advance reservations will be turned away. Contact our Sales team at 1.877.733.2664 / 607.438.5400 or [email protected] to begin your group reservation process.
The Corning Museum of Glass is one of the premier group tour attractions in New York State. We value the group tour business and offer discounted admission for groups of 20 or more as well as a designated motor coach parking lot. The Museum's motor coach check-in desk will get your group into the Museum efficiently, so you can make the most of your visit.
- The Museum is new every visit, thanks to changing exhibitions.
- Our live Hot Glass Demos are a great way to see how glass is made by amazing artists every day.
- Guided tours are available for an additional fee, or let your customers explore the Museum on their own.
- At any point during your visit, enjoy a meal in our spacious Café. You can choose from sit-down meals, buffets, or vouchers so your group can dine at their leisure. As a thank you for bringing your groups, we provide courtesy cards to your drivers and escorts, which can be used anywhere in the Museum.
- Ask about the combination ticket with the nearby Rockwell Museum. Visit both museums and save!
What You'll See
A typical tour takes 2 1/2 hours. You can choose to book a guided tour with a Museum tour guide (fee) or explore on your own.
It's easy to include us in tours that stop in the Finger lakes, Niagara Falls, Pennsylvania Dutch Country, or Canada.
Driving times from regional cities:
Itinerary Planning Assistance
Before you arrive, take advantage of itinerary planning assistance. Sample itineraries that include the Corning Museum of Glass: